Immerse yourself in the fragrant Strombolian flora, accompanied by breathtaking views and surrounded by a vast blue sea
Thwarted by the fire of the explosions of a magical volcano like Stromboli!
The sunset on the Sciara del Fuoco will take your breath away
- Trekking shoes
- Water, snacks, dinner
- We will leave from our Info point Ashàra about 2 hours before sunset and we will walk a path that rises between ancient terraces, once used for cultivation, crossing the typical Mediterranean vegetation.
- A 2-hour trek surrounded by breathtaking views will take us up to an altitude of 400 m above sea level, where we will admire the wonderful colors of the sunset and the activity of the volcano with its explosions of lava that shine in the night sky.
- Once we reach the Sciara del Fuoco, we will stop in the dark to admire the spectacular Strombolian activity and return to the starting point crossing the typical reeds of the island along the old Labronzo mule track.
Adequate equipment will make the excursion even more comfortable and safe. In addition to the equipment included in the price of the various excursions, here's what our hiker needs:
- Medium / long socks
- Long pants
- T-shirt + a spare
- Wind jacket
- Sun Cream
- Backpack with 1 or 2 liters of water
- Snack and packed lunch / dinner
- Trekking is meant for hikers with average training and prepared to walk on sandy or detrital ground, where paths could be inexistent and/or have exposed sections.
- It is recommended to perfectly know your health conditions and make the guide aware, especially in cases of any heart condition, asthma, and dizziness.
- A guide’s discretion, excursions may be subject to variations or a complete stop if weather conditions / environmental nature causes / any volcanic risk, may represent any kind of danger.
What they say about us
Even if the slope of the hike is steep at times (take hiking poles if you are not too athletic), the landscapes are really beautiful.
Giuseppe nous a superbement accompagné au quasi sommet du Stromboli, d’où nous avons pu vivre un moment inoubliable.
À recommander vivement.
Esperienza magica! Dopo una bella camminata sulle pendici del vulcano si arriva ad un punto panoramico spettacolare ed unico, dal quale si vede il tramonto accompagnato dalle eruzioni dello Stromboli.
BOOK NOW YOUR EXCURSION
Take your heart to the highest active volcano in Europe (Etna) or let yourself be captivated by the magic of Stromboli: the lighthouse of the Mediterranean Sea. Contact us and book your next adventure now. Ashara will guide you step by step!