Stromboli volcano is waiting you for a unique experience
The effort will be rewarded!
Climb to the top of Stromboli volcano, and admire the vastness of IDDU!
One of the most active volcanoes in the world with explosions shining in the night sky.
- Water, snack and dinner
- Trekking shoes rental
- We will start from the main square of Stromboli at our Ashàra Info Point about 3 hours before sunset.
- Challenging trekking with views that will leave you breathless along an old mule track and then a path that goes up along a ridge of lava rock overlooking the Sciara del Fuoco
- Once reached the summit area, we will stop about 1 hour to admire the spectacular "strombolian" activity of the volcano and we will pass at the top to observe the crater terrace. Return to the starting point crossing the Rina Grande sand and the typical Strombolian reeds.
- Trekking aimed for trained hikers used to walk on sandy or detrital ground, where there may be no paths and where the paths can sometimes have exposed sections
- It's good to know your health conditions and make discuss with the guide, especially in cases of heart problems, asthma and dizziness.
- At the discretion of the guide, the excursions may undergo variations or be interrupted if the weather conditions, causes of an environmental nature, or any volcanic risk, may represent any source of danger.
Bring your heart to the highest active volcano in Europe (Etna) or let yourself be captivated by the magic of Stromboli: the lighthouse of the Tyrrhenian sea.
Contact us and book now your next hike on Etna or Stromboli.
Ashàra will guide your steps
Giuseppe was a lovely guide, English speaking and provided knowledge of the area throughout the hike.
He always kept an eye on the group which was reassuring! Great views of the volcanic eruption!
View google review