Stromboli Volcano awaits you with Ashàra for unique excursions
The effort will be rewarded!
Climb to the top of of Stromboli volcano,and admire the vastness of IDDU!
One of the most active volcanoes in the world with its explosions sparkling in the night sky.
- Trekking shoes
- Water, snacks, dinner
- We will leave from the village of Stromboli at our Info Point Ashàra about 3 hours before sunset.
- Challenging trekking with views that will leave you out of breath walked first through an old mule track and then a path that goes up along a ridge of lava the rock overlooking the Sciara del Fuoco.
- Once we reach the summit area, we will stop for about 1 an hour to admire the spectacular strombolian activity of the volcano and we will pass on top to observe the crater terrace. Back to the point of departure crossing the Rina Grande sandstone and the typical Strombolian reeds.
Adequate equipment will make the excursion even more comfortable and safe. In addition to the equipment included in the price of the various excursions, here's what our hiker needs:
- Medium / long socks
- Long pants
- T-shirt + a spare
- Wind jacket
- Sun Cream
- Backpack with 1 or 2 liters of water
- Snack and packed lunch / dinner
- Trekking is meant for hikers with average training and prepared to walk on sandy or detrital ground, where paths could be inexistent and/or have exposed sections.
- It is recommended to perfectly know your health conditions and make the guide aware, especially in cases of any heart condition, asthma, and dizziness.
- A guide’s discretion, excursions may be subject to variations or a complete stop if weather conditions / environmental nature causes / any volcanic risk, may represent any kind of danger.
Take your heart to the highest active volcano in Europe (Etna) or be enchanted by the magic of Stromboli: the lighthouse of the Mediterranean.
Contact us and book now your next excursion on Etna or Stromboli.
Ashàra will guide your steps!
Giuseppe was a lovely guide, English speaking and provided knowledge of the area throughout the hike.
He always kept an eye on the group which was reassuring! Great views of the volcanic eruption!
View google review