Etna Volcano awaits you with Ashàra for unique excursions
Climb to the top of Etna,the largest active volcano in Europe!
Walk through lava fields, admire the landscape around you, and get excited at every step!
- Trekking shoes
- Cable car and 4X4's tickets
- Food and water
- Cable car and Bus 4x4 (additional 50€)
- Meeting with our guides at the Ashàra Info Point and after the pre-departure preparations and a briefing, our adventure will begin: a spectacular the trekking on Mount Etna
- By cable car and bus 4x4 we will reach 2900 masl, and from here in about 2 hours of walking through lava flows and lunar-looking places, we will reach the summit craters of the Volcano Etna. During the descent we will visit important craters of old eruptions and cross a lava flow channel.
- Reaching again 2500 masl, with the Etna cable car we will come back at the starting point
A proper equipments will make the trekking on Mount Etna even more comfortable and safe. In addition to the equipment included in the price, here is what our hiker needs:
- Medium / long socks
- Long pants
- T-shirt + a spare
- Wind jacket
- Sun Cream
- Backpack with 2l of water
- Snack and packed lunch / dinner
- Trekking is meant for hikers with average training and prepared to walk on sandy or detrital ground, where paths could be inexistent and/or have exposed sections.
- It is recommended to perfectly know your health conditions and make the guide aware, especially in cases of any heart condition, asthma, and dizziness.
- A guide’s discretion, excursions may be subject to variations or a complete stop if weather conditions / environmental nature causes / any volcanic risk, may represent any kind of danger.
Take your heart to the highest active volcano in Europe (Etna) or be enchanted by the magic of Stromboli: the lighthouse of the Mediterranean.
Contact us and book now your next excursion on Etna or Stromboli.
Ashàra will guide your steps!
We had a fantastic experience with Ashara Volcanological Guides during our entire hiking tour. Our guide Massimo was one of the best guides that I’ve ever had.
Escursione a dir poco emozionante e carica di adrenalina! La guida vulcanologica che ci ha accompagnati (Massimo F.), è preparatissima.
We had an extremely good hiking experience, the guide gave us a lot of information and answered all our questions in a very detailed way. The visit to the central crater was an experience that I really suggest to do. The landscape is truly beautiful.